Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy Feet!

What is it about people's feet and shoes? If you are planning a wedding or an event...think about coordinating every detail down to your toes.

I love all the yellow and gray....do you think she found the shoes first and then planned her wedding around them??? They are a perfect match!! (Style Me Pretty, does an amazing job of capturing the details...check it out!)

You can tell so much about a person by looking at their shoes.
Take the gather challenge....try and guess where the wedding took place, the personalities of the bride and groom and the overall theme all based on the shoes of the bride and groom!!! Thank you A Bryan Photo for the wonderful shots!


Amy and Chad


I cannot remember where I found this on A Bryan....Where's Waldo...let me know if you find out whose they are. I really just wanted you to see these socks!!! Since I cannot point you in the direction of the correct answer...my guess is this groom has sense of humor and is very outgoing!

Ingebeth and Matthew

Meghan and Mihir
(Favorite wedding photos of all times...so far!! Don't you love A Bryan!)
Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: