Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Circus Party

I was recently asked to start thinking about a first birthday party idea for a January birthday girl and the circus came to mind! As a child I always knew that January meant clowns, cotton candy, popcorn and balloons...I loved it!


My initial thought is for the party to be at home. We can turn a carport into a circus tent by draping red and white fabric from the corners and mounting two flags off the roof.

You get my drift....

Like all of my parties, I hit the Internet for inspiration and this is what I have found.... mostly from Etsy.com.





(The Flour Pot is a great cookie design resource)

Possible Favor Bags?? Just a thought...




I came a cross Kara's Party Ideas and you would not believe the circus party she threw for her two little boys. It is truly amazing. While I loved all of her ideas, my favorite thing was the photo booth she had set up for the children.





The photos of the children will be great party favor for the parents. I would love to have the girls clown photo on my fridge!


Snapsterfoto is a great resource for photo booths in Birmingham. I have worked with this group before and they do an amazing job getting guests to liven up in front of the camera!



Happy Planning!
-NB