Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mountain Wedding Inspiration

I am working with one of my favorite families in Birmingham on planning a mountain wedding scheduled for 2011. I spent a little time on my favorite wedding blog, Style Me Pretty, and collected a few ideas I thought I would share. Enjoy!



The birch branches took this commonly seen flower arrangement and made it eye catching for all involved.



Simply Elegant!


A naturally beautiful touch!





Too many pastels for the mountain wedding, but super cute idea to take the place of the sign-in book.


Love This!


The altar in the top left corner is awesome. I wish I had not saved this photo so small. Hope you can see it!



Love all the burlap in such an elegant setting!




The 36" balloon really makes a difference!


Wish I was there...right about NOW!

Happy Planning!
-NB