Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Gather Christmas!

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I hope that is has been all that you dreamed it would be!

For some of you that may mean a little BLING, BLING! If you are newly engaged, please give me a call for your wedding planning or coordinating needs. The 2011 calendar is filling up fast, but we still have weekends open! We are offering a $100 visa gift card to the first 5 brides that sign up between now and the end of January!

(Photo from Stylemepretty.com)

For those of you having a Christmas gathering at your house tonight, it is not too late to whip together some last minute decor.

Gather's modern version of a Christmas Tree.....made with thing I found in my garage last night.

Items Need: Manzanita branches, curly willow, red berry branches (forgot the real name), fake green berry branches I bought 5 years ago (they had so much dust on them, I had to wash them before I could use them :)) and Christmas balls made by participants at The Exceptional Foundation.

Items Needed: A paper white (my all time favorite Christmas plant), a big serving bowl you have sitting around, raindeer moss and organic looking balls bought from At Home years ago and never used.

Don't get discouraged...I do have the advantage of having left over flowers, vases and trees from the dozen events I had in the last 10 days.


Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: