Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sneak Peak into Lauren and Ben Duncan's Wedding

Lauren Johnston and Ben Duncan were married on Oct. 1, 2011. During Lauren's first meeting at Mariée Ami, she showed me a picture of a canopy of globe lighting. She told me that this lighting design was what she really wanted and that she had been told it could not be done. I took one look at the photo, called Jill with A.G. Lighting and made Lauren's lighting dream a reality. I am not sure if it was the lighting "magic" that landed us this AWESOME bride, but whatever it was, we are thrilled we got to work with her.

I want to save the whole wedding planning story for when we have all the photos in, but enjoy this sneak peak while we wait!!








Many thanks to the talented Stephen DeVries! I can not wait to see the rest of the photos!

Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: