Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Matt Jones Gallery Rehearsal Dinner

Last weekend was an amazing weekend for Gather! I had the pleasure of helping a couple that I have known for years. I think the world of both the bride and the groom and when I was asked to be a part of their special day, I was ecstatic! The mother of the bride and the mother of the groom could not be better planners themselves, so I jumped in the month before to help with logistics and making sure all of their hard work went off without a hitch!!!

I began hearing about how great the rehearsal dinner was going to be when Mary Chollet and I sat down to finalize the last minute details. She said she didn't know exactly what it would be like, but she felt certain Camper's dog Gus would play a role. We were both exited to see what Dolly had come up with!!

After we finished the rehearsal at the church I jumped in my car and headed to Matt Jones Gallery to get a quick peak before the guests arrived! I was blown away from the minute I walked in the door!

Mandy Majarik from Hot House Design Studio did an incredible job! There wasn't a detail left out!!

Mary Chollet and Camper in their seats and ready to enjoy the amazing meal prepared by Cafe Iz. I always love it when the bride and groom have a special something on the back of their chairs to distinguish them from the rest of the guests.


The placecard table was the first thing you saw when you walked in the door. The candelabra was covered in greenery, fern and feathers. Mandy did a great job of creating an elegant, yet masculine look!


The centerpieces all had the same look, but they were all a little different.


Instead of using table numbers, Dolly named each table after somewhere Camper and Mary Chollet had been. It was really fun for guests to get to know a little bit more about the bride and groom.



The placecards where ordered from placecards.com. I was thrilled to hear about this great resource!


When I first walked into Matt Jones Gallery, I was expecting to see more of Gus. However, when I looked closely, I found what I was looking for! Gus was displayed in such a classy, fun way!!!
There were menu cards, koozies, napkins and even..........


.....bathroom soap!

Happy Planning!
-NB

No comments: